[TR] polarity question

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 17:04:13 MST 2013

---- Karl Vacek <kvacek at ameritech.net> wrote:
> Just lift one end and set it back down again, and it may
> well read different by a couple of tenths of a degree or more.

Sounds defective to me, my 3' bubble level is better than that. (0.2 degrees over 4 feet is more than 1/8")   Take it back.

Sorry, can't help with the smart level.  Around here, even if it is dead nuts today, there'll likely be an earthquake next week and it won't be any more.  I probably use the 8" torpedo level as much as the 3 footer, though.

Randall