[TR] tr4A.......

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 20:42:46 MST 2013

I restored a tr-3 with the "how to restore tr-3" book and it was invaluable.
I think the tr-4 book would be just as valuable to you.  Read the whole book
BEFORE starting a restoration as well as anything else you can read.  Use
several sources instead of just one.  I also used internet searches for
specific problems, a british car forum as well as this list.  Internet help
such as this list is priceless.  I swear I would have given up on my project
without the instant help available here.
GOOD LUCK!

gary n.