[TR] Roll bar padding source

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:34:04 MST 2013

Looking for a high performing padding for the roll bar in my TR6 project.
It's supposed to be for my wife - but I think it will likely go to my best
buddy who's moving here from the UK this month.

Would like to be economical - but want good stiff foam. Safety first.

Any suggestions/sources?   I've seen some foam at Jeggs and Summit and I'll
go there if I don't get some better advice.

Thanks in advance,  Chris

54 TR2
63 TR4
69 TR6 (on life support - solid frame but really ugly)
73 TR6 (affectionately called "The Pig" due to all the DPO issues
encountered thus far)
1/2 73 TR6 (back half - going soon)