[TR] TR4 Over Rider Support Tubes

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:31:15 MST 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv at roadrunner.com>wrote:

> ...My post referred to the stays that go from the top of the grill support
> to the wheel arch on either side. Wholly inside the engine compartment.  I
> was answering that question only. Does a TR4 also have these same stay rods

Yes, and the ones under the bonnet are body color on a TR4.  So black for
the ones to the bumper guards and body color for the ones from the inner
wing to the top of the grille (on the TR4 at least).

If you look at an original car you can get some idea of how it was
assembled vis a vis the painting of parts.


More information about the Triumphs mailing list