[TR] TR4 Over Rider Support Tubes

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 7 16:53:09 MST 2013

It may be that we are discussing different stay rods. For the TR4 I think
the conversation is around the support rods that attach to the back of the
over riders. My post referred to the stays that go from the top of the grill
support to the wheel arch on either side. Wholly inside the engine
compartment.  I was answering that question only. Does a TR4 also have these
same stay rods?

JVV