[TR] TR4 Over Rider Support Tubes

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 6 13:22:59 MST 2013

I recently stripped the stay rods (wheel arch to valance) on my TR4A and
found original body color.  In these case of these two, they were not
painted well - I sanded several paint drips from off the bottom edge.  Its
likely that they were painted on the car and with not much paint along the
bottom except for the runs.

Cliff