[TR] TR3 Gear Shift Lever

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed Jan 2 07:15:04 MST 2013

Really?  I just installed a shift lever 2 days ago, and there was a bolt
going all the way through, so the spring and plunger had to be either facing
forward or facing back.  So I went to a parts car and checked there - facing
back. One other interesting observation is that the plunger has a flat
surface and a rounded one.  Intuition would be that the rounded surface
would point out from the lever, but in my 250 it wouldn't shift unless I had
the flat surface facing out.  In the TR3 it made no difference.

Andrew Uprichard