[TR] TR3A Air Filters

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 14:19:07 MST 2013

Nearly March.  Spent part of the day using my John Deere 210C loader to out our our driveway that's three football fiels long.  Spent the other part of the day changing engine and tranny oil on the 3.

Wanted to change the air cleaners.  Have run paper for the past several years, but forgot how to source them.  Ones I have are oval instead of round, so don't really fit too well (get in the way of the gasline).

What paper filters can I get that fit the standard SU's?  (Nope, don't want the K&N's.)

Thanks, everyone!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire