[TR] Door Pulls and more

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Feb 24 12:56:02 MST 2013

> I got mine a long time ago from TRF.
>
> It also occurs to me that they could easily be made up with
> cable and black tubing.

The early cars (TR2-TR3 up to TS22013) used a different pull, which
consisted of a leather core covered with finished vinyl (or maybe the outer
was leather too) in interior color.  Since they hang on the outside of the
door panel, using the later 'cable' pulls would look funny IMO.

I don't know of a source of the early pulls already made up, but I believe
Mark Macy sells the finisher on the end and it shouldn't be too hard to
fabricate the rest.  If you do find a source, please let me know as I need
them too.

-- Randall