[TR] Tr-Tr3 engine vent pipe

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 10:24:25 MST 2013

Hi Dan!
Yes, it can be done & I have it set up in my TR4A, NOW! as it was
mentioned in my last digest, racers do this, but in a different way that I've
done. (I'm NOT racing.)

I have a tube run UP the engine to am Empty 1 qt.
paint reducer can. (this has a funnel top which the tube runs into when upside
down. On the bottom of the can (which is really the top because the 1 qt.
container is 'up-side down'.), is a brazed on pipe that hold an oil filler air
filter cap. Everything is clamped so any excess oil can run BACK INTO the
engine & ONLY the fumes can vent out if need to.

-Cosmo Kramer