[TR] Replacing Sills & A-B Posts in TR2,3

Dan Cronin adcronin at mi.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 14:47:07 MST 2013

Listers
I am pretty much totally rebuilding a 55 TR2 and am puzzled by a couple of
things:
The A posts seem to be at 90 degrees to the sill while the B post seems to be
tilted in the direction of the A post very slightly.  When I measure the steel
box outs of the inner door at B post side it too seems to be tilted between
1/4 and 3/8 of an inch in the direction of the A post.....and not at 90
degrees.  Those of you who have been there and done that, what has been you
experience?  It seem like they should both be at 90, but.......both inner door
frames exhibit this slight incline towards the A post.
Dan Cronin
adcronin at mi.rr.com