[TR] Lucas smoke replacement kit

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 08:01:58 MST 2013

Darrell's information release couldn't have come at a worse time - for me. I'm
just on the verge of launching my much-improved and thoroughly field tested
British Leyland External Engine Oil-Spray system.

Oh well, back to the
drawing board to see what additional features can be incorporated at little or
zero cost. Shouldn't grumble too much I suppose, as my patented choke lock
system (now in polished mahogany with a tooled Moroccan presentation case) is
certainly helping to bolster dwindling pension income :)

Jonmac