[TR] wire wheels fit

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:26:39 MST 2013

I went through a similar exercise with my '71 Stag. In addition to the 4
wires + spare I have a handful of spare hubs and wheels they all show some
play, but I minimized them by swapping hubs and wheel combinations.

As much as I like my Stag with wire wheels, when they really show signs of
major wear, I'll for for something after market/ way cheaper.

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy, Realtor
Cupertino, CA