[TR] Wiper motor issues

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 14:42:29 MST 2013

I just went thru this on a Stag. The wipers park with speed 1 so if that isn't
working,
no parking. In my case the plug that goes into the motor has a green wire in
the
lower left corner as you look at the plug. This should have 12 volts. on the
other side where the wires attach
to go to the motor, the wire was broken. You have to take out the 2 screws
that hold the parking
switch to the motor and turn it over to see it. The wires had hard insulation
on them and break
very easily at the connection. Be very careful when moving the parking switch.
They break
easily and none are available.

Good luck

Dean T.