[TR] wire wheels fit

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 20:48:31 MST 2013

If you buy new wheels, buy new splines.  You will save money in the long run.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier