[TR] TR3 advance curve

Home Consolidated triumphs at consolidated.net
Sat Feb 2 21:02:09 MST 2013

I remember looking at this four or five years ago, as I recall the various
Lucas numbers all had different advance curves. And different numbers were
used at different times.

Mallory sells their MGB distributor as a direct replacement for our Triumph
Lucas  #. I am guessing that any thing that can be made to fit can be curved
close to the original setting (or any other setting your particular engine
might need).

Ken Gano

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/triumphs@consolidated.net