[TR] Millimeters

Allen Hess allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Tue Dec 31 07:42:10 MST 2013

Google will be happy to translate. 2.5mm = 0.098 inch and if you can't
visualize that, Google's initial search returns 2.5mm audio jacks;
mini stereo plug. Rimmer's sizes are the standard thickness plus .005
inch, .010 inch etc. I know little if anything about TR6 but 1/10 inch
is way too much and the thrust washer may already be gone. Standard
thickness on a TR4 thrust washer is 0.092 inch total and the max. end
play is .007".

Allen