[TR] One last drive?

John Wise john.a.wise at mac.com
Tue Dec 24 13:08:37 MST 2013

Two of my Grandsons were here today & asked for their usual ride in the TR3A.
The sun is out, the temperature is 65F, and the top in in the garage.  My 3rd
grandson will be later & the week and has already relayed his request.  Since
they age between 4 and 10, I think they all see the TR as the perfect size for
them.  :-)

Merry Christms

John

John Wise
John.A.Wise at mac.com

http://wisegroupllc.org/_/Johns_Resume.html

On  24 Dec, 2013, at 2:47 PM, Ron L'Herault <lherault at verizon.net> wrote:

> The sun is out.  Last night's rain washed the salt and much of the sand off
> the roads.   It is only in the mid-30s F, and the top is up on the TR-6.
So

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/john.a.wise@mac.com