[TR] TR4 Part Needed

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 11:43:40 MST 2013

List:
My horns from my 62 TR4 are toast. Neither work at all.   I tapped the casing
lightly with a hammer to see if I could free up the mechanism.  One is now
working slightly, the other is not.  Are these rebuildable?  Does anyone have
a pair of working horns from an early TR4 that they would be willing to sell.
I am bringing this car back to stock and would really like to find the correct
early horns.  Unfortunately, one of mine was the orig 62 date stamped horn.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL
62 TR4 CT5212LO