[TR] Synthetic gear oil

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 12:43:21 MST 2013

 Add my vote for the Red Line MT-90. In a worn Herald gearbox, I saw a
significant improvement. It's no magic cure, of course, but that box shifts
much better and generally with much less grinding with the MT-90.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us