[TR] Dash supports

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Dec 12 15:13:38 MST 2013

"Mileage recorder is screened from the view of the passenger" - forget the
mileage recorder, I don't want my wife to see how fast we are going !!

One car is pre-29098 and two are post, but all have the speedo on the left.
I actually prefer it that way.  And I have it on good authority the speedo
is on the left down there, too................

Andrew Uprichard