[TR] Dash supports

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Dec 12 05:40:14 MST 2013

Yes, Don Hiscock (on this list) found a document that shows how the extra
cutout is for clearance for the trip odo reset knob if the speedo is mounted
on the right (left hand drive) where the rallye copilot can see it.  He sent
me a copy which I have on my home computer.

I, too, was clueless before this was brought to my attention.

Dave