[TR] Testing brake lines

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Dec 9 10:06:46 MST 2013

Andrew,

It won't give you actual 'in use' pressure level but a compressor with a
fitting modified to the line inlet set up and pressurized for 24 hours
should give you the best test of your handy work without a having any
high-pressure equipment.  Of course getting a companion to stand on the
brakes for a few minutes whilst you inspect everything is a good
full-pressure test but comes after you have the tub in place.

My thoughts,
Bill