[TR] very off topic

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Dec 6 13:59:32 MST 2013

Most, if not all, openers have a spring loaded limit switch that will shut
the system down if there is a hang-up.  I suspect that it is responding to
an increasing stiffness in the system.  It may be, as you say, in need of
grease.  Or maybe the spring adjustment has backed off a bit.  I'd start there.
 If the door is opening easily then it probably is the opener.

Dave