[TR] Gearbox Woes

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Dec 2 18:17:51 MST 2013

I'm going on 6 years with the HVDA conversion with an '83 Celica tranny and
love it. The clutch feel is great..... not too heavy or too light and you
can adjust the amount of throw and take up point.........within certain
parameters. It's a true drop in kit with no mods needed. You can see my
installation here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/5Speed.htm

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/