[TR] Stupid question

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:07:24 MST 2013

On 12/2/13, 8:46 AM, Dennis Culligan wrote:
> TeriAnn J. Wakeman wrote:
>> Innovation?  It is just the male need to obtain more tools.  A simple
> Guys and their tools!
>
> Sounds like a case of "tool envy".

I have a plastic toolbox for house specific tools.  A second plastic
toolbox for seldom needed car tools, such as a Myti-vac, the special
tool for cleaning the overdrive screen and the special tool for
tightening the main output shaft on the back of a Series Land Rover
transfercase.

The rest of my tools are kept in a surplus 30mm ammo case. They all fit
in there with a couple shop rags to keep them from bouncing around.
Well almost as the torque wrench and breaker bar are too long to fit in
the box.  When I go on long trips I just pop the ammo case in the
vehicle of choice.

No I'm not a tool collector and probably have more house remodeling
tools than car tools since I've all but finished a house remodel.

But I do have a nice collection of 20L, 10L and 5L NATO style jerrycans.

TeriAnn
1960 Land Rover Dormobile
1961 Triumph TR3