[TR] 1974 TR6 Wiring Questions

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Dec 2 06:13:36 MST 2013

Do your windshield washers work?  According to the diagram from Dan masters
power for the washers are fed from a daisy chain connection from the
stabilizer.  The stabilizer is fed from a mega-splice that also feeds the heater
fan, overdrive, reverse lights, brake lights and the turn signals.  If all of
those are working then I would suspect a broken (or cut) wire between the
splice and the stabilizer.

Dave