[TR] Listing vehicles for sale on this site is it or is it not permitted

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 12:50:00 MDT 2013

Where did you get the idea that you can't advertize a car (particularly a Triumph) on this list?

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier