[TR] Fwd: External Oiler to Head

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 26 16:00:37 MDT 2013

George,

I have never been a fan of this setup. If there is not enough oil
flowing up to the rockers then maybe it is time to rebuild the engine.

I have heard stories that this setup can lead to excessive oil consumption.

All 3 of my Triumph engines have been rebuilt within the last 5 years
and I have no problem with oil flow to the rockers.

Once you start up your fresh Spit engine, you should get plenty of oil
for the rockers. If not then something is wrong.

Band aids are good for small cuts and are temporary in application.

Bob