[TR] harness

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:10:01 MDT 2013

Dave --

Those grey connectors were used on TR4s though an original TR4 harness
would have been wrapped in blue non-stick tape (though this one may have
been re-wrapped in electrical tape).

I am not real familiar with the TR2 but perhaps those 3 wires for the wiper
motor provide a clue -- look like the TR3A-TR4 set-up there.

Does the paper tag on the harness offer any clue?

Geo