[TR] Fwd: Mystery S/N or VIN

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Fri Aug 23 15:08:42 MDT 2013

It was originally sold in California.

Keith Stewart
keithstewart at execulink.com

On 2013-08-23, at 3:18 PM, Don Hiscock <don.hiscock at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Generally similar tags have been seen on CA cars that were carried over
from one year's inventory to the next (per John Warfield).  The formatting was
completely different though -- those tags had something like ST-63 or similar.
It doesn't seem to be known exactly what your tag represents.

>> Do you know what state it was originally sold in?
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Keith Stewart <keithstewart at execulink.com>
wrote:
>> Whilet I am familiar with the vehicle#, body#, engine# etc. on our
Triumphs, I

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/don.hiscock@gmail.com