[TR] windscreen "wings"

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 05:54:44 MDT 2013

Hi Gary;

I'm afraid you're going to get a lot of differing opinions on this. When I
bought my most recent TR3, it was already fitted with them. I didn't like
how  they interfered with entry/exit, the soft top, and I thought they looked
sily.  With great trepidation I removed them. I found no difference with
them removed,  and I live in an area that's largely flat with wide open fields
and heavy  crosswinds.

I've now removed the windscreen altogether and fitted aeroscreens. Again, I
 find no difference except in rain.

Tim

In a message dated 19/08/2013 9:24:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,