[TR] wheel question

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 19 19:01:37 MDT 2013

I have 15x5.5" 8 spoke wheels for the TR4A.  I bought these second-hand from
a guy, got a great price, but I don't know exactly what brand they are.  It
has taken some trimming on the edge of the upper control arms to get the
inside edge of the front wheel to not rub there.

I really like the look, but if I had to do it over I would have passed on
these wheels.  The lug nuts are sleeve-shaped, not beveled.  I don't know if
all the 8 spoke wheels are this way.  The wheel gets centered nicely but the
lugnuts are a pain to get on and off.  I would have preferred a beveled nut.

Cliff