[TR] Got Judson

Darrell Floyd tr250driver at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 16:18:12 MDT 2013

Hey List,
I guess you only go around once so I have purchased a Judson SuperCharger for
the 63 TR4 restoration.  It was a long search but a fellow from the TRA Forum
responded to my inquiry with a refurbished model TR Judson.  It has the 2
quart metal oiler and not the more familiar 1 quart glass jar variety??  It
does not have the proper Judson boost gauge so I am looking for one of those.
Also missing is any TR linkage to the Holley Carb and the support bar to the
exhaust manifold so I am also looking for help in that regard.  I  have
another question for anyone in the know:  I intended on using the Later TR4
exhaust manifold but now I am wondering it that is going to work?
Thanks in Advance,
Darrell