[TR] voyeur for now

John Gillis JGILLIS at tcd.ie
Thu Aug 15 03:00:56 MDT 2013

Hi List, well is has happened, last week my TR made the short sea trip across
to the UK where the bigger audience will ensure maximum exposure. It was
really a very difficult moment for me and I know in the bigger picture it is
only metal and leather but nevertheless after 16 years I felt entitled to some
emotional attachment. I am happy in the way Premium Classic Cars have looked
after both me and the TR, and it looks splendid on their site, have a look for
yourselves URL  http://www.premiumclassiccars.com/
I hope you don't mind if I stay on the list, quietly in the background, after
all it is a lifetime affliction, car or no car.
Thanks to all, you are all partly responsible for the car on that web site!
John