[TR] Car has swollen

Jim Vassiliadis jimstr4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 22:44:48 MDT 2013

My 1962 TR4 has swollen to almost three times its size.
Probably because I have taken it apart to fix a niggling chassis problem.
My friend talked sense into me, he said now that you have gotten this far
you might as well go the whole hog and fix the chassis problem.
Everything is off except that I can't get the trunnion washers off the
trunnion splines.
The washers were new about 6 years ago and had to be drilled out to get them
to fit onto the splines without breaking the pin.
I can't get my puller on to them, so maybe heat or leverage.
Anyone else had this problem?

Jim and the TR4 in bits.