[TR] TR4 engine hoist

Paul Willoughby paulwillou at socal.rr.com
Sun Aug 11 10:03:22 MDT 2013

I went a different route.  I got rid of my bulky crane/hoist and bought a
harbor freight 800 lb electric hoist/wench for $69 (on sale).  I am lucky
enough to have a twelve inch exposed beam in my garage for mounting.  I
haven't pulled a TR engine, but it has worked great on Ford V8's.

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/TR3Paul/media/HoistInstalledCloseup_zps369922c3.jpg.html

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/TR3Paul/media/HoistInstalled4_zps0fdbe18d.jpg.html