[TR] Fwd: [Mgs] OT - My friend has a great car needing a good home

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Mon Aug 5 16:09:55 MDT 2013

he's trying to sell it.  I talked to him twice.  I think its worth a lot
less.  the current paint is pretty bad; that fiberglass nose I think really
dings the value.

he told me he originally put in 18k, but craigslist dropped the k.  likely
the 150,000 is also his ineptitude.

last ad I saw was $15,000.  he told me he'd keep it rather than sell it for
less than $13,000.  he says there are a bunch of new parts, both installed
and uninstalled.