[TR] TR3 fuel sender unit

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 15:01:16 MDT 2013

Andrew --

In case you haven't been able to get any of yours sorted, I have a
'universal' sender that might suit.  I have no idea what the ohm range is
(though I could check it) nor what range would be needed for the TR3
(though I could look it up).

http://tinyurl.com/lt4xhpg

It's yours for the postage if you need it - though we should check some
numbers beforehand.

Geo