[TR] Pushrods tr4 engine won't go back down.

Jaap Dekker tr3 at chello.nl
Sun Aug 4 12:16:31 MDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my question, I am reassured I can
resolve this issue.
It is great to have the back-up of this list.

Regards,
Jaap.

Ditto; except I've had at least one try to do that, every time I've taken
the pushrods out.  My solution is to list just an inch or so then spin the
pushrod back and forth a few times with my fingers, until the weight of the
lifter drops off.

As noted, if you are pulling the head anyway, it's much easier to put the
lifters back with the head off.  Putting them back with the head in place is
like trying to thread a needle in the dark.

-- Randall

End of Triumphs Digest, Vol 6, Issue 280