[TR] TR3 Amp Gauge

greg at gelhar.com greg at gelhar.com
Sun Aug 4 08:47:47 MDT 2013

I'm not sure what you refer to as "on" but it sounds as if you gauge is
working correctly. When the key is turned on, the ignition coil and any
accessories left on wil register as a discharge because power is only
provided by the battery. After the engine has started, the generator will
supply the power and any excess curent will recharge the battery and show
as a charge on the amp gauge. When the battery is sufficiently charged,
the amp gauge will be near zero.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN