[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 6, Issue 276

Benjamin Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:46:32 MDT 2013

I used white lithium, or maybe Lubriplate, the last time.  Been in about
3-4 years and with several infrequent uses it moves much faster than it did
with wheel bearing grease, especially when cold.  Not sure how many other
choices there are that will be significantly different than either of
those.

Ben......