[TR] Overheating Question

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 10:32:42 MDT 2013

Before you pull the head, remember a rarely driven car or a car driven on
only short trips will likely have moisture and condensation in the valve
cover. Ive pulled a few valve covers and found some to alot of yellow gunk
in there.

I make sure i get a good long drive in at least once a month. Helps my
sanity, too.

Chris