[TR] TR6 oil pressure line leak 74

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon Apr 22 19:14:24 MDT 2013

 Jim,

If it was me, I would not try and repair it.  I had a catastrophic failure of that plastic line at the gauge and oil poured into the car, through my radio, and onto my $600 carpet from TRF.

Based on my sad tale, TSI imports made a stainless steel replacement.

TSI-TR250 , 3991 , TR250/TR6 Oil pressure gauge line.

They are located on the web:  http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/ .

I tried to get a free one but that did not work out.  :)

Craig
72 Triumph TR6