[TR] Moss "Classic Seat" for the TR6

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Apr 22 17:29:56 MDT 2013

Bob,

I will have to pick your brain in the future. BTW, I _love_ your website! I will be getting the Goodparts CV joint half shafts this year, and I will be using your article in depth.

I will check out your miata seat info. One issue, is I really don't want to sit much higher. I already have to duck my head to see a traffic light when the top is up andmI am first in line .

-Tony