[TR] starter motor?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 11:55:46 MDT 2013

You might measure the voltage of the battery as it is cranking the engine
-- that can tell you a bit more about it's condition.

12V after charging is a bit low and, in any case, doesn't say much.

The auto parts places can load test your battery.  I wouldn't start taking
things apart until I was sure the battery was sound.

Geo