[TR] TR6 Accelerator shaft bushings

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Apr 15 13:21:47 MDT 2013

+1 on Art's kit......  especially seeing as I'm the guy who got him to make
the first one! It's probably the easiest to do with the engine in place. The
bushings are made from Delrin which basically lasts forever and the design
insures nothing will every fall apart. You can see how it's installed here:
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/AcceleratorShaft.htm

Another cause of a sticky throttle is the carb linkage so here's how I clean
and lube it: http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ControlRod.htm

Bob

www.TR6.Danielsonfamily.org
1975 Mimosa TR6 with: