[TR] engine stands

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri Apr 12 16:44:15 MDT 2013

If you have a sturdy work bench. you may want to move to the top for clutch/tranny installation.  no need to bend over, etc as well as much less 'lifting' even with a hoist.  see: http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/cfmtr3a/media/TS81802LO/07-Tran1.jpg.html

I did end up putting down on the floor as there was a delay in getting it into the frame.  but if all had been as I wanted, it would have been straight to the frame from the workbench (it is on rollers)

Carl
1961 TR3A - TS81802LO
mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a
Tampa, Florida