[TR] TR Auction in NC - Check It Out

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 15:58:23 MDT 2013

This collection is very near me - and has been known to local club members
for at least 3 years - of course the best cars sold a while back.

I made the decision earlier in the week to go to this auction instead of an
 autocross tomorrow - I saw it as a chance to score dirt cheap parts cars -
since  the auction has now been splashed across the internet (on the eTCOC
list as  well as here) I regret even thinking about missing an autocross.
If ANY of you are going to this auction and bidding on any of these
Triumphs, PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW - nothing will be cheap enough for me if  several
of us are there bidding against each other - and its not to late for me  to
go Autocross instead.

Thanks,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 4/12/2013 5:36:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,