[TR] The good, the bad, the ??

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Thu Apr 4 19:36:13 MDT 2013

I would only use a forum type of site if it would send me e-mails of
all new posts and let me reply to the post via e-mail (without having
to log into the forum and especially without needing to enter a
Captcha to finish a post - one of the forums in my work life works
that way and consequently isn't used as much as another forum I'm in
which allows e-mail replies).

Personally I like the list exactly the way it is.  The inability to
send attachments is easily dealt with and I'm sure prevents a bunch
of people from getting viruses and such.

Tony Drews